Friday, March 11, 2011

90 Day Challenge. The world is changing quickly, so must we!

Is it just me or are ancient predications from the Bible, the Torah, Nostradamus, the Mayans, the Hopi and many other ancient texts now coming into fruition?  They say all ocean life will cease. We had the recent oil spill killing much sea life and just recently an unusual occurrence of millions of washed up fish on Redondo Beaches, which is close to my home, not to mention many similar stories spreading across the globe.

Earth quake after earth quake seems to be shaking our planets core which is also  written for the past and future. Within the past month New Zealand was hit and now Japan. They seem to be coming faster and faster. Tidal waves seem to be encompassing our planet.  Can anyone say The Next Great Flood?  I suppose I am blessed in the way of my knowing and feeling confident of my security from natural disasters and I guess if the Law Of Attraction should be secure in one area of thought, mine is. I have always felt our understanding of time is open to subject and I have always felt I shall live to an age of perhaps 200 years, though I won't mind if it is less. Infinity is as simple as no time, which Humanity made up.

Everything from ancient texts are now coming into our reality. Mother Gia, Mother earth, is preparing for a new vibration to radiate upon her soil. Our negative thoughts have weighed heavy upon her and she is preparing to shake it all off.  Or is it something else? Is something shady going on or is it that we are approaching 2012? The Mayan's obsession date as well as the timing that our earth will line up with our galactic center, aka the "black hole." This happens once every 5 or 6 thousand years or so.

Do we have control of our lives as The Law Of Attraction says? I know 100% that I will not be killed in a natural disaster, but how natural is it? I have read and heard from many sources that before every natural disaster many UFO sighting are reported. Check it out for yourself. Ever natural disaster has reports of UFO sighting just before. With advanced technology it would not be hard to start an earthquake, volcano eruption or any other natural disaster which would kill thousands. I'm not judging, I'm not blaming, all I'm doing is bringing up facts.  Google Japan 2011 and you will see March 1st many saw and video taped UFO sightings. It seems to me to be the biggest world cover up ever!

I have felt the need for some time now to buy a huge piece of land on a higher elevation. A land that many can live on, a solar powered place that many of similar divine beliefs can live in peace. Even kindergarden evelutionaries know things such as, Don't take another life or steal. I cant even eat animals as what right do I have to take another life if I don't need too. P.S. - I do cook carefully selected meats for my son and I never ever judge, for that is not my place.  All I am saying is we all need to be thinking happy thoughts and DO NOT let any of this scare you, as fear is our only enemy and it will get you if you let it. If you feel safe then you are safe. Funny how that has always been my strength thought, I have never feared my life for I know I am not getting out of it that easily. I have much to do here still.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment