Monday, February 21, 2011

Is Must Be 60 Days By Now, and what have I accomplished?

 I don't know for sure what I have actually yet accomplished after 30 days into this crazy journey. However, you will be happy to know that Limbo has been detained. Further evaluation will be held off until I can further evaluate if Limbo is even worth evaluating further. I suspect any attention given to Limbo will not be worthwhile. I have an inkling that Limbo is in cahoots with Resistance. I dead stopped a few mid-crisis-cries that very well may have led to attracting my fears. You know how the bamboozle goes! It sneaks up on you from out of the darkness and then very rudely and without asking rapes your soul bare. It was challenging to raise my level from fear to love during those times. It was like I didn't have full access to love because I was not on its frequency. I had to take baby steps. When I felt bad or sad I tried to feel love for anything and everything instead. These good intentions should start working to my advantage any time now.

The good news is that I think I may be in my "receiving stage" now.  I must be!  I have been putting out all these good thoughts, and have worked so hard at it! I feel that I have some good vibrations in love, life and money coming back to me soon. It's hard for me to sit and wait, though the wiser me knows this is my time to regenerate. I should be grateful for these times and use them wisely. Just because I know this unfortunately does not mean I can do it yet. Maybe Anxious is also is cahoots with Limbo and Resistance. Frogs pretending to be Princes are smart and seem to invade my space in many forms.

 I am getting money back from my taxes! It's not winning the lotto... which I will do, (the little green worm will come out of the apple, ninja style!) If you don't get that, read previous blogs. This money will give me a bit of financial breathing room. Ready- big sigh! Yeah, feels good! I'll take it! Then I plan to use that good feeling to attract more abundance.

I will use some of that money to convert my Hollywuffs book into an ebook. I have not heard back from the book agent, but I will email her tomorrow. If I don't hear back by the end of the week then I'll cyber-space my Hollywuffs into the universe. I think I will file bankrupt too. Funny thing, it costs a couple grand to file, which I have not had. HAHA! See that was the funny part! People's opinion and their Blah, Blah, Blah, don't do it advice on this matter I take into consideration. But if I listen to me and file, it makes me feel good. I want that fresh start. Those piled up credit cards threatening to sue are all bad memory remnants of years ago, when the economy fell, when I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The big companies didn't pay my bills or help keep me on my feet when they lost my money. The banks have stolen more from me than what I owe, but,  morals and karma are not company policy. To finally set free heavy burdens from the past that still haunt me today will be a gift well received.

My love life- That tricky little section of ever weaving webs I will keep you posted on. I watched a cheesy reality program last night that actually made me feel really good. It was toddlers doing beauty pageants, but my good feelings came from observing. I have always wanted more kids, and these seemingly functioning families made my heart smile. My family is well functioned for this non-functioning world, but the white picket fence of it all fueled my ever lasting faith in finding that crazy mate meant for me, my partner in crime!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment