Thursday, February 10, 2011

90 day challenge 2/something?

Today I had an epiphany that certainly could not hurt! Yesterday, while I lazily rested in limbo, watching, reading, thinking and researching about all that I was thinking, today, I achieved an understanding that you cant spread your thoughts into too many different directions. I have made a HUGE discovery! Thoughts are worth far more than gold or diamonds or dollars are!

My most inner self knows that like attracts like, but I also feel scammed because I have been pure in my trusting of others. It's like we, the pure, have been lied to for eons upon eons by the watchers/ fallen ones. I'm not saying they are bad, but they are control freaks. I have been thinking about this a lot lately, apparently a bit too much. What started out as a tiny house built from agent after agent telling me they could only get me auditions if only I used "their" headshot photographer, mind you, 900 head shots later, equaling thousands of dollars and zero auditions later, except for the ones I got myself later, I was almost being scammed by a book agent a few weeks ago, and today, well why even go into detail over. What a waste of relative time, but no more!

I learned today that if you think about too many random things then you are spreading your intended energy too thin. What we want needs to be our focus. Every other thought needs to be its friend. I have wasted so many thoughts on things that I don't want or that don't matter to me. So many things scam us away from out intend intentions.

Oh, so my epiphany, I'm going to win the lotto. I can send my son to college, I can self publish, make my own documentaries/movies, I can contribute to the world. It's a win-win really! I have been feeling the lotto thing for a few months now but have been spreading my energy out with other intentions too. I watched a show on lottery winners last night and in the past I would have loved that they won and felt happy for them, but then would feel sad that I had not yet won, therefore canceling each other out. Now, this blonde has got it! Last night I was so happy when I watched the show. I saw the winners as me. I felt it, pictured it, and keep imagining it. It makes me feel happy and if that connection is so strong, then it must be a strong magnet. I'm going to win the lotto!

My other epiphany, 2012, should I even bother if it's all changing soon anyway! I believe the world is going to change. But is that my limbo thinking? I swear I think she has an on again off again love affair with my ego. But, Quantum Theory, Einstein, don't get me started, all say that we live in many dimensions, so if there are floods, fires, etc, to come, I kind of think it will happen on a vibration that is not part of my existence, even though I am in existence, just on a different frequency. Everything, even our physical form is mostly space. The adam is mostly space, so as I sit and have a nice dinner on my frequency, on another that I am not connected to,  a major catastrophe is also going on. So with that in mind, yes I need to create what I want because no matter what dimension I am on or end up in, I am still in existence continually.

Today: Did not almost get scammed. Went on an audition today that is for tomorrow, hey, cool, it still means that I have an audition tomorrow! I wrote this! Thought about wining the lotto A LOT! Picked lotto numbers (my son picked a few) and played them, figured out it's not the first yet, I can do bills tomorrow, and am about to research an online e-book thing a knowledgeable friend suggested I check out.

Keep Ya posted!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment