Thursday, February 10, 2011

90 Day Law Of Attraction Challenge

I posted this on another thing but like this blog                1/29/11Day One;
It is my intention to achieve the following goals over the next 90 days; I want the book I wrote at a much higher level of success. I want an abundance of money. I want the right man, no more kissing frogs, only prince's please. And, I want speaking union acting roles. No more 125$/8 jobs.

I believe I can have the life, job and relationships that I want, I just never knew how. I think I have been accidently keeping myself in limbo for all of these years becuase as often as I happily day dreamed about myself in these situations, I also often cried, praying and pleading to the universe for them to finally come into fruition, therefore canceling one another out. That's what I call a big old OOPS! Emotion is what really ignites the engine of attraction, and I am a super sensitive, emotional being. This should work to my advantage if I apply, with complete faith, that which I have learned and am still learning. That which I already know, but have forgotten.

Though I read it years ago, (I read a lot) I bought the audio version of The Laws Of Attraction by Jerry & Ester Hicks. I have been listening to it in my car. Before that I was listening to The Power by Rhonda Bryne, which mom sent to me. I am going to follow the advice and get into the habit of deliberate attraction. Go Maija Go!

My Today;
The underlining theme from my c.d. listening today was not to think about anything that I don't want, but it's almost the first of the month and my bills, quite sneakily, keep creeping into my mind. I should have done them already, but thinking about it feels stressful, which is a negative emotion. But how do I pay my bills and not feel stressed? My maxed out credit cards rarely make the final cut into the paid file. Drat! I will take Bryne's advice on this one and be thankful to the electric company as I pay them, without electric I would not be writing this right now. And AT&T, thank you for..., my dropped calls? J/k. My cell does keep me connected to the world from anyplace. I do love that.
And instead of being stressed out about money I will think about how happy I am going to be when I win the lotto or book that big paying job. Though even that is thinking about what I don't yet have, isn't it? Am I attracting more of not having that which represents abundance when I think about it coming in the future instead of having it now? From what I have learned I need to be thinking and feeling like I have it already, therefore attracting that which I feel, that which I desire, abundance. This is tricker than it seem, or is it so simple that I'm complicating it? I am super good at make believe, maybe I should make some stuff up and believe it, act like it, so I attract it.

I have decided to stay home on this Saturday night and save my hangover for different Sunday morning. I'm going to do more research on book publishers and get some snuggle love from my doggies. I will meditate tomorrow and ask my angels for some extra special guidance over the next 90 days. My bills, well, it's the weekend anyway, but by Monday for sure. Oh, and I almost forgot, I'll write my affirmations down. Here I go, forming those good habits of deliberate creation.

Until tomorrow.
M

2 comments:

  1. I am a friend of your mother's on Facebook. It looked like you were on the right track when you were being thankful for the things you already have, like the phone and so forth. And you can be thankful for the money you already have W/O thinking about the future. It is the gratitude this is important, as they say in The Secret. So I would suggest you just look around at what you already have NOW and feel gratitude for that. With that more will or will not come but you will have the pleasure of the experience of gratitude, will you not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely start and positive life shift..it also takes 21 days to set a new pattern in place..that means during that time..one repeats what the new goals or patterns are and stays on it for those days..then the brain will begin to repeat the new Patterning and do the Positive LOOP for the change..

    with all Positive Thinking and LAWS of ATTRACTION it also takes..practical STEPS in life and moving with positive grounded steps...

    final note.......you can AFFIRM what you want or desire but ..note one must remove the inside beliefs that are manifesting the blocks....
    this is where the Real inner work comes into play and this is what makes one Zoom ALONG ONCE you clear phases or parts of it inside oneself

    Good Luck and Many Blessings...

    ReplyDelete