Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I have neglected my blog perhaps, though keeping track of time has always seemed relative to me. I do get it as Einstein did. I am grateful that he did all of the math work to come up with such a seemingly simple statement once you "get it" on that level. 

I have been a busy bee, taking steps in opportunities path. So many good things are on the table. All of my clever thinking of the past has begun to peek through the shaded blinds in an awesomely unfolding pattern that I can now follow that which I have created in my past. My first solid just came present. For reals!  

A Steve Carrell movie I was hired on as a background actor for, after connecting (on a funny, but also real NYC style way) with an awesome someone who had the power to do so, I was upgraded to a speaking line. Many times you are cut out, it's nothing personal, just is what it is, so I just checked the movie credits and I was not cut out! 

Crazy Stupid Love comes out July 29th. You know I'm going to see my big old face on the big old screen that day, lol.  I have a line in it with Ryan Gosling. Yeah Baby! And yes he is as hot as he looks in person and he is super sweet. This movie, from what I saw in the few weeks that I worked on it, was so freaking funny. It was challenging to hold in the laughs until the director called cut. Definite potential to be the best comedy of the year. Julian Morre, Emma Stone, Marisa Tomei and Kevin Bacon are in it too. Star Power Baby! And this sweet cupcake of news I am indulging in has green residual icing to boot. I  could really use some icing. 

In other news, I started listening to cd's while I drive from Napoleon Hills,  "Think And Grow Rich."  I shortly there after found my man balls.  I have become obsessed with making Hollywuffs into the household name, and so it shall be. I have always knows the "creative" how to, what's the edge that will make it "stand out," I just didn't know how to go about  making it happen for reals, but I'm getting close. I am enjoying working 13-14 hour days on this. I think it, eat it, sleep this devotion. It's the best high I have ever had. 

 Although unlike my relaxing bath of relativity, I have been and will be grueling through nights of educational numbers and margins, research up the wazoo! Seriously, what did people do before the internet? 

These arnt for reals yet, but they sure do feel like it. I swear if I didn't know any better I would think I was already a millionaire.  Hollywuffs  is self published and is on amazon, no real sales to brag about but no one knows it exists either. Their is interest from a publishing house for licensing. I have a potentially HUGE opportunity not so far up this path. I wont say more for now but... Holly Meeotch, brand me, brand me! 

I still struggle to make the bills but...who cares! I know where my future is headed! And yes, I am still playing the lotto! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Maija, dump the lotto tickets. Those are a bad investment. By google instead. Wishing you luck with Hollywuffs. I know you put a lot of time into it. I remember helping out a tad too :)
    If you want to read my Google recommendation go here http://richmakesurich.blogspot.com/2011/06/buy-google-stock-dammit-buy-it-soon.html

    ReplyDelete