Thursday, February 10, 2011

90 Day Law Of Attraction Challenge

 I am now caught up on this post, which I am now going to use from now on.   I picture winning the lotto A LOT! I  have a code with my family, when I say, "The green worm has come out of the apple," on the phone, they know to hop on a plane to Los Angeles. I think it's a good plan, but have not yet won.  It is said that everything is an illusion. I have been trying to see the numbers I want in lotto and scratch off's.  I think I should celebrate more when my numbers don't come up, pretending like they did. Though,  I have been very busy lately, spending countless hours editing my book for self ebook publishing. A decision made to keep my spirits high after many a book agent no. I have been waiting for a picture change from my amazing illustrator, throughout many times I have been tempted to upload my without, after all, I spent over 100 hours in a week making it ready, but instead,  I had patience, I listened to something telling me to wait,  and so did tons of research on the ebook world while waiting instead.  As the recent Santa Ana winds have taken over the LA news, I get an email today from an interested agent in my book! Did I mention the Santa Ana winds are a major character in my book, they teach Holly Hollywuff to trust her instincts. I refuse to worry about finances, though my bank account begs to differ, but it's all an illusion anyway right?  My habits of thinking about lack will only drag me down. If I put on my sunglasses, then bills don't glare at me so much. Keep your eyes on the prize Maija, keep your eye eye on the prize!!!! Until I write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment